Thursday, August 9, 2012

Discover Me...

                        I learned and discovered many in our subject or school. In ICT I gained how to create blog and how to post it well and I wrote many discuss or different lessons. I discover that in our school we gained many.In our other subject especially in mathematics I'm not so very good but in other I enjoying because I know.
                         Sometimes in ICT the problem or challenges that I have encountered is if sometimes we post I don't know what I wrote,but I do it well. In others is okay but in Math or Science sometimes I have problem because I don't know sometimes our lessons or topics. But I try to move that I can follow our hardest lessons.
                          I address this challenges in a good way,I try to know and I try to listen well so that I can understand. I try my best to be a good in that subject so that I do not have problem that I face. Sometimes easy and sometimes hard but do it well to make success and I don't have problem in that hard subject.
                           I will promise that all subject I do it well so that I can gained a high grade. I will do my best to do all the subject even if hard or easy. Try to know so that I can do it and finished success. I will become a good students and listen to our teacher to learn all the lessons and I got a high grade and I do not have problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment