Dear President Benigno Aquino III,
May I greet you a great day and may I know if you are okay?
Sir I want to tell something about in our country,because there are many complain that some of your obligation is you don't finished.Sir why all the kind of food,thing and other is the prize is very high,and there are many people that they complain.There are people that they want to work but there is no job,because there is full of worker and there are not enough money to pay all the worker.Some people is poor and need a job.I hope sir that please help our country to improve.There are many students that they want to study or finish their study but there is not enough money and why did you add K-12 there are many parents that they did not afford,especially a very high tuition,some is did not rich,they did not pay the tuition,there are many students that they not finished their study,they did not achieve their ambition.Sir help us,focus on our country give your best to become a great country.
I hope sir you understand because this are the some problem in our country.Thank you sir.
Sincerely yours,
Roscelyn Faye T. Barnachea
No comments:
Post a Comment